In these terms and conditions, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to One Tree Property Pty Ltd, ACN 161 893 330.
By using our websites, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions listed on our websites and any other laws or regulations applicable to our websites. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using our websites. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on our websites. Your continued use of our websites following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
You agree to use our websites at your own risk. You should not act or refrain to act on the basis of any of the material on our websites without first satisfying yourself as to the truth or accuracy of all information given. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you on the accuracy or currency of information contained on our websites.
We, including our directors, officers, employees or agents, do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with communications from us or our websites, their use, content or any products or services referred to on our websites. This includes, but is not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- All content is general in nature and does not take into account your individual needs;
- Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of our websites or their content (including third party material and advertisements on communications from us or our websites), irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us. Our websites are designed for the purpose of providing general information and do not purport to provide financial or legal advice;
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- Accessing any sites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on communications from us or our websites. Any links are provided for the convenience of users of our websites only and without responsibility for the content or operation of those sites. Unless otherwise stated, linked sites and their products and services are not endorsed by us and by linking to any such site is at your own risk;
- Defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct;
- Breaches of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 of the Commonwealth of Australia;
Our total liability to you (if any) for loss, damage or reliance shall be limited to the re-supply of the information or services or payment of the amount paid by you (if any) for accessing our websites.
You indemnify us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all actions, suits,claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or by us as a direct or indirect consequence of your accessing or using our websites or your attempts to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these terms.
The content on our websites is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, by extension through international treaties, other countries. Unless otherwise specified, all rights in the content and compilation of communications from us and our websites (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved, by us. Without our prior written permission and the permission of any other relevant rights owners, you must refrain from broadcasting, republishing, up-loading to a third party, transmitting, posting, distributing, showing or playing in public, adapting or changing in any way the content of, or creating a derivative work from, our websites for any purpose. This prohibition does not extend to materials on our websites which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
Our logo may not be used without our prior, specific, written permission.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, such part shall be severed without affecting the remainder.